Help to improve integration and quality of care for children with life-limiting conditions and their families on the Fylde coast.
We are hosting a FREE learning event for all local paediatric health care professionals, social care leads, therapists and specialist school staff leads so that we can work together to provide the very best care to all the very fragile children who need us in our area.
Join us in Spring 2022 for this exciting opportunity, and enjoy a free lunch.
Led by our own children's palliative care specialists, this event will help you to:
- Understand more about children's palliative care
- Network with other services involved in local children's palliative care
- Develop greater understanding of the importance of Advance Care Planning and documentation (including DNACPR decision-making for co-ordination and continuity of care)
- Agree a shared pathway for end-of-life care including symptom management and prescribing
- Meet our specialist palliative care team here at Brian House and take a tour of our excellent children's hospice and bereavement support services